The latest issue of Photoshop Creative is out now, and its bigger than ever with an extra 16 pages of content.
In this issue:
- Unlock the secrets of blend modes with inspirational tips to help you with all kinds of projects.
- Learn awesome tutorials, such as how to design a bauble, create an out-of-bounds effect, composite a half-illustrated masterpiece, and even re-create the vibrant cover image.
- Check out the brand new Elements Creative section! It features tutorials on simple photo editing for beginners, how to create a watery candle composition and how to craft illustrations, and even answers common questions in a dedicated Elements Q&A.
- Go even deeper with Photoshop, with the new Advanced Photoshop section! Discover 15 tips for creating stunning portraits, take control of selections and make a robot from your photos.
- See what’s happening in the world of Photoshop, with the Trending Gallery, step Inside the Studio of Wonky Films, check out the work of Lois van Baarle in her Portfolio Interview, plus browse through your images in the Readers’ Gallery.
- Win a Canon SELPHY printer or Amberlight software from Escape Motions with our fantastic Readers’ Challenge.
- Download more than 400 free resources from the FileSilo, including 200 hi-res brushes, 2 premium fonts and 2 awesome plugins.
Get your copy today, from all good newsagents and supermarkets