The latest issue of Photoshop Creative is now available. In this issue:
- Fix any photo with the 20 techniques you need to learn: enhance portraits, boost colour and tone, mend errors and improve landscape shots.
- Follow incredible tutorials on how to create exotic text, fish islands, mixed media pieces and dramatic photo effects.
- Discover all kinds of tips and tricks with our Elements Creative section: this issue, discover the Levels tool, create an urban scene with masks and make a fruit cocktail with layer masks.
- Delve deeper into Photoshop with Advanced Photoshop tutorials and learn How to master web design in Photoshop CC.
- Check out your fellow readers’ artwork in the Readers’ Gallery, see what’s hot online with the Trending Gallery and read a Portfolio Interview with Rubén Álvarez, who designed the latest Photoshop CC splash screen.
- Win an Epson printer worth £250 or EZ Mask 2.0 software with our Readers’ Challenge.
- Download over $230 worth of Photoshop resources from the FileSilo, completely free with the issue!
Get your copy now from all good Newsagents or Supermarkets.